Managed Environments for Maximum Efficacy
There is perhaps no more important ingredient to business success than the provision of a secure environment in which your employees can openly collaborate and communicate.
The HOSTING cloud application management platform includes end-to-end services to ensure that organizations’ Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft SharePoint solutions are fully optimized and secure.
Our proprietary application service management includes the following tiers:
- Assessment– We learn the ins and outs of your environment and provide best practice recommendations for how to leverage applications to streamline business communications.
- Consulting Services – HOSTING experts work on an as-needed basis to troubleshoot and problem solve issues with your managed environments.
- Managed Services – Retainer-based experts are at your beck and call to free up your IT staff from the day-to-day grind of overseeing and optimizing your Exchange Server and SharePoint applications.
Managed Exchange Services:
HOSTING Managed Exchange Services – Your Virtual Workplace Just Got Smarter.
Global organizations leverage email to bridge time zones, erase geographical boundaries and get deals done. Facing unprecedented business demands and opportunities, agile, forward-thinking companies rely on the enterprise-class features provided by Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 housed in a secure, flexible environment. The HOSTING Managed ExchangeTM solution provides organizations with the efficiency, mobility and compliance features of a dedicated Exchange environment combined with the security, capacity and high availability for which the HOSTING cloud infrastructure is renowned.
Communication on your terms
The HOSTING team of cloud solution experts configures Exchange 2013 features to meet organizations’ unique business requirements. The HOSTING Managed Exchange solution offers flexible options for moving to the cloud, whether an organization wants to migrate to the cloud overnight or employ a phased approach with both on-premise and online mailboxes. Mailboxes are moved across environments with little disruption or downtime. Teams can share resources regardless of their mailbox environment.
Business opportunities are often driven outside the box – and outside organizations’ conference rooms. Leveraging the HOSTING Managed Exchange solution, virtual and location-based teams can seamlessly collaborate anytime, anywhere and with any mobile devices they choose.
Secure on-premise and remote business communication
The HOSTING Managed Exchange solution protects communications with built-in defenses against viruses, spam, and phishing attacks. Business-critical data and applications are monitored 24 x 7 x 365 by the HOSTING team of Tier 2 and Tier 3 support specialists to ensure 99.999 to 100% uptime.
- Custom server configuration, monitoring and management
- Security management
- Exchange features support
- Unified messaging support
- Synchronized business communication across remote and on-premise teams
- Role-based access control to perform specific tasks without requiring full administrative permissions
- Central data repository with Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies
- Custom solutions architected by cloud-certified professionals and engineers
- Robust, intuitive monitoring and management tools available through the HOSTING Customer PortalTM
- 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists