Managed Services for Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure offers a powerful infrastructure and extensive set of tools for developing customized environments. However Microsoft doesn’t manage, monitor or secure cloud environments on Azure. As a result, customers still must invest in additional services to ensure their environments are secure, compliant and highly available.
If outsourcing your infrastructure to Azure requires you to invest in additional security, service and support, are you getting what you really need?
You Can Outsource Your Infrastructure. Or You Can Solve Your Real It Challenges With Hosting Unified Cloud Services For Microsoft Azure
HOSTING was the first U.S. partner to collaborate with Microsoft to develop a unified cloud on the Microsoft Cloud platform, combining robust tools with forward-thinking managed services. The HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for Azure™ offers:
- Freedom to create applications using the latest cloud innovation tools
- Highest levels of performance, security and compliance
- ONE Partner | ONE View™ – a single view into the health and wellbeing of applications
Microsoft Cloud Platform Experts
HOSTING Microsoft Cloud Platform experts craft a true unified cloud solution that encompasses the critical aspects of a comprehensive managed cloud solution including:
Azure migration success planning: HOSTING managed cloud offerings support the Microsoft Cloud Platform, including Azure public and private clouds built on Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack. Our cloud migration experts implement a secure, proprietary process that guarantees a successful Azure cloud migration every time.
Cloud lifecycle management: HOSTING cloud solution experts architect, deploy and provide ongoing management for organizations’ solutions. While Azure services typically only address its own tools and infrastructure, HOSTING manages an organization’s entire application stack. Through future-focused planning, HOSTING cloud architects ensure that each customer’s unique cloud environment meets their evolving business requirements.
Cloud security and compliance expertise: Availability, recovery and security services including malware protection, managed patching and file integrity monitoring are integrated into the Microsoft Cloud environment, so that applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations.
Client-driven, always-on support: HOSTING customers have access to immediate, roundthe-clock assistance from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists via phone, email and chat. They can also leverage intuitive, easy-touse monitoring and management tools via the HOSTING Customer Portal. HOSTING Unified Cloud solutions are also backed by complete, customer-friendly SLAs.
Cost analysis and spend monitoring: HOSTING Unified Cloud experts provide insight into Azure cloud costs and highlight areas for potential savings. They help simplify financial planning and eliminate billing surprises.
HOSTING delivers secure, compliant, highly available cloud solutions that empower companies to increase their revenues, reduce their expenses and manage their risk. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, HOSTING owns and operates six geographically-dispersed data centers under an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC frameworks. Its superior infrastructure, expert cloud architects and industry-leading customer satisfaction scores have been consistently recognized by Gartner in the Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting Magic Quadrant.
Manage Azure to Peak Performance
Organizations want to create forward-thinking solutions to drive their business – without being forced to “make-do” with the tools provided by any single cloud platform. HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for Microsoft Azure combines the flexibility and scalability of the Microsoft Cloud Platform with industry-leading managed cloud services. Organizations that manage Azure with HOSTING Unified Cloud Services, have the freedom to build, deploy and manage applications in a compliant, secure and highly available environment – backed by the industry’s most aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Microsoft Cloud Platform experts
HOSTING was the first U.S. partner to collaborate with Microsoft to develop a unified cloud on the Microsoft Cloud Platform, setting the bar for performance, security and scalability. HOSTING Microsoft cloud experts seamlessly integrate cloud applications across the Azure cloud, Microsoft private and public clouds, and hybrid environments. They guide organizations through the development and migration processes, ensuring that their Azure cloud infrastructure is “right-sized” to meet their current and future needs.
Future-focused planning and support
HOSTING managed cloud offerings support the Microsoft Cloud Platform, including Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack. HOSTING fully enables data and application migration to its cloud platforms through its proprietary processes, enterprise-class technologies, and award-winning customer support.
- Cloud lifecycle management – HOSTING cloud solution experts work with organizations to anticipate their subsequent business needs through future-focused architectural planning, implementation, migration, operation and optimization processes.
- Cloud security and compliance expertise – Availability, recovery and security services including malware protection, managed patching and file integrity monitoring are integrated into the Microsoft Cloud environment, ensuring applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations. HOSTING Unified Cloud solutions are also backed by the industry’s tightest, most complete SLAs.
- Client-driven, always-on support – HOSTING customers can call, click or chat to get live 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists. They can also access a robust set of monitoring and management tools via the HOSTING Customer Portal. HOSTING support experts resolve issues round the clock – even at 3:00 am.
- Proactive spend monitoring – HOSTING helps simplify financial planning with straightforward quarterly billing – minus the surprises. HOSTING notifies organizations whenever their spend starts trending above their budgetary number – and provides clear cut solutions to bring it back to acceptable levels.
Leverage the power of HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for Microsoft Azure
- New cloud application development
- Planned Azure cloud migrations
- Development and test environments
- Application migration
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA) architecture
- Compliant cloud hosting
Download the Managed Services for Microsoft Azure Datasheet (PDF).