Managed Services for AWS
You can outsource your infrastructure. Or you can solve your real IT headaches.
HOSTING leads the way in developing a complete unified cloud solution on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Platform, setting the bar for performance, security and availability. While AWS has an extensive set of cloud tools, they fall short in providing essential security, compliance and support resources. HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for AWS bridges solution gaps by combining the flexibility and scalability of the AWS Cloud Platform with industry-leading managed services. The result is ONE Partner | ONE View – end-to-end support and visibility into the following:
- Health and wellness of applications
- Security and compliance postures
- Billing and spend management
AWS Cloud Platform Experts
HOSTING AWS cloud experts seamlessly integrate cloud applications across the AWS platform, ensuring that AWS cloud infrastructure meets exact requirements. Organizations have the freedom to build, deploy and manage applications in a compliant, secure and highly available environment – backed by the industry’s most aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
HOSTING Unified Monitoring for AWS provides system-wide visibility into resource utilization, application performance and operational health. Organizations can track their entire environment in real-time across multiple data centers and cloud providers.
- Collection and analysis of more than 330 AWS metrics – 66% more than AWS CloudWatch
- Insights to thousands of metrics for Linux, Windows, SQL Server and other common web applications.
- End-to-end visibility on the health and availability of the AWS infrastructure, applications, OS, storage, and all other dependent technologies
- Automatic dependency mapping for the entire infrastructure
- Built-in, optimized automatic alerts and dashboards
HOSTING Unified Cloud Services offers unmatched availability, recovery and security; ensuring applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, SOX. Organizations can send and store metrics that are critical their application’s operational performance and compliance status to help track trends and proactively address any issues.
- Intrusion detection
- Log monitoring
- Malware protection
- Web application firewall
- Integrity monitoring
- Vulnerability scanning
HOSTING Compliance Services empower organizations to proactively manage their compliance-related activities on an ongoing basis. Organizations can manage their compliance activities on their own through the HOSTING Compliance Dashboard, or take advantage of HOSTING Managed Compliance Services.
- HOSTING Compliance Dashboard
The HOSTING Compliance Dashboard enables organizations to compile an “electronic book of evidence” that details their IT infrastructure as well as relevant logging and tracking activities.
- HOSTING Managed Compliance Services
HOSTING Managed Compliance Services provides all the capabilities of the HOSTING Compliance Dashboard. It also includes the services of an IT Risk and Compliance Analyst to advise on solution design and documentation; change and issue management, and technology integration.
Proactive Cost Monitoring
HOSTING helps simplify financial planning with straightforward quarterly billing, enabling organizations to view spending trends, analyze costs and adjust resource investments.
Client-driven, Always-on Support From AWS Experts
HOSTING clients can access live 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists who resolve issues around the clock – regardless of time zone. They can also log into a robust set of monitoring and management tools via the HOSTING Customer Portal™.
Why invest in expensive architecture alone that leaves you scrambling to fill solution gaps? HOSTING cloud experts can build and manage a unified cloud solution that meets your exact requirements. So you can focus on your business, instead of your infrastructure.
HOSTING delivers secure, compliant, highly available cloud solutions that empower companies to increase their revenues, reduce their expenses and manage their risk. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, HOSTING owns and operates six geographically-dispersed data centers under an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks. Its superior infrastructure, expert cloud architects and industry-leading customer satisfaction scores have been consistently recognized by Gartner in the Managed Hosting Magic Quadrant.
Robust AWS Cloud Tools; Forward-thinking Solutions
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has an extensive set of cloud tools, empowering organizations to develop highly customized environments. However, these tools don’t include support resources, leaving many customers challenged to implement and manage their environments on their own. AWS services also don’t include the necessary security and compliance expertise for companies that must adhere to compliance regulations prescribed by HIPAA or PCI.
HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for AWSTM bridges solution gaps by combining the flexibility and scalability of the AWS Cloud Platform with industry-leading managed cloud services. With HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for AWS, organizations have the freedom to build, deploy and manage applications in a compliant, secure and highly available environment – backed by the industry’s most aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
AWS Cloud Platform experts
HOSTING was first out of the gate to develop a complete unified cloud solution on the AWS Cloud Platform, setting the bar for performance, security and scalability. HOSTING AWS cloud experts seamlessly integrate cloud applications across the AWS platform. They guide organizations through the development and migration processes, ensuring that AWS cloud infrastructure meets the exacting requirements of its customers.
Future-focused planning and support
- Cloud lifecycle management – HOSTING cloud solution experts architect, deploy and provide ongoing management for organization’s solutions. While AWS services typically only address its own tools and infrastructure, HOSTING manages an organization’s entire application stack. Through future-focused planning, HOSTING cloud architects ensure that each customer’s unique cloud environment meets their evolving business requirements.
- Cloud security and compliance expertise – Availability, recovery and security services including malware protection, managed patching and file integrity monitoring are integrated into the AWS Cloud environment, ensuring applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations. HOSTING Unified Cloud solutions are also backed by the industry’s tightest, most complete SLAs.
- Client-driven, always-on support – HOSTING customers can call, click or chat to get live 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists. They can also access a robust set of monitoring and management tools via the HOSTING Customer Portal. HOSTING support experts resolve issues round the clock – even at 3:00 am.
- Proactive cost monitoring – AWS billing can be complicated and unpredictable. HOSTING helps simplify financial planning with and prevent surprises. HOSTING notifies organizations whenever their costs start to trend above their budgetary numbers – and provides clear cut solutions to bring it back to acceptable levels.
Leverage the power of HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for AWS
- New cloud application development
- Development and test environments
- Application migration
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA) architecture
- Compliant cloud hosting
Download the Managed Services for AWS Datasheet (PDF).