PCI Compliant Hosting
Get a Quote!
A recent analysis of annual PCI compliance assessments on more than 500 large organizations showed that only 11.1% of enterprises maintained their compliance status between assessments. With more than 400 controls and sub-controls that must be implemented correctly as part of PCI DSS 3.0 compliance, many companies often view PCI compliance as a one-off activity, rather than a year-round risk mitigation initiative.
By leveraging compliance-as-a service, organizations can create effective PCI compliance programs based on clearly defined systems, processes and personnel that store, process or access card holder data (CHD). Advance monitoring tools ensure that compliance is proactively maintained on an ongoing basis.
Dynamic, Measurable Compliance Through The Hosting PCI Compliance Dashboard
The HOSTING PCI Compliance Dashboard is a simple, secure and cost-effective means for organizations to implement, monitor and manage compliance activities across multiple departments. Organizations can move away from traditional paper documentation and manual processes to create a comprehensive, electronic audit trail. Automated alerts and email notifications allow them to stay ahead of the compliance curve while proactively addressing any incidents that could put their compliance standing at risk.
Risk Analysis And Gap Mitigation
Organizations are often sidelined by the lack of knowledge and expertise needed to understand which PCI regulations apply to their specific business. Without this operational intelligence, they unknowingly find themselves at risk and out of compliance. This can lead to significant fines, revenue loss and irreparable harm to their brand and reputation.
The HOSTING Compliance Risk Assessment™ provides clarity into an organization’s current compliance posture. Led by HOSTING’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), our team of compliant cloud experts assess an organization’s existing cloud environment against PCI DSS regulations including the following areas:
- Perimeter Layer
- Application Layer
- Network Layer
- Physical Layer
- Server Layer
- Administrative Controls
Industry-leading Compliance And Security Expertise
Via monthly, one-on-one consultations, the HOSTING compliance experts provide clear, unbiased insights into every compliance requirement including secure infrastructure, gap analysis, remediation audit, ongoing security and compliance monitoring, and incident and response forensics. They regularly review an organization’s environment to ensure proper actions are being taken to mitigate risk and secure critical applications, sensitive information and regulated data.
Security And Compliance Backed By Hosting’s 100% Audit Assurance
A Level 1 PCI DSS Certified Service Provider since 2005, HOSTING has provided managed compliance solutions for organizations ranging from Level 1 service providers to Level 4 merchants. In addition, our compliance services are backed by the HOSTING 100% Audit Assurance. If an organization engages in HOSTING Assured Tier Compliance Services, and any compliance issues are discovered during a HIPAA or PCI audit, HOSTING will provide the additional investments necessary to achieve compliance.
HOSTING delivers secure, compliant, highly available cloud solutions that empower companies to increase their revenues, reduce their expenses and manage their risk. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, HOSTING owns and operates six geographically-dispersed data centers under an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks. Its superior infrastructure, expert cloud architects and industry-leading customer satisfaction scores have been consistently recognized by Gartner in the Managed Hosting Magic Quadrant.
PCI Compliant Hosting: Fully Backed by 100% Audit Assurance
PCI SSC standards continue to evolve as merchants and hosting providers actively process, store and transfer credit card information in the cloud. However, a recent analysis of annual PCI compliance assessments undertaken on more than 500 large organizations showed that only one out of ten of enterprises actually maintained their PCI compliance status between assessments.
With more than 400 controls and sub-controls that must be implemented correctly as part of PCI DSS 3.0, many resource-constrained companies view PCI compliance as a one-off activity instead of year-round risk mitigation initiative. It is clear that the need for a strong cloud partner is needed to not just achieve PCI compliant hosting, but also to maintain it.
Led by our in-house, dedicated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the PCI HOSTING team helps organizations create and maintain effective PCI compliant hosting programs based on clearly defined systems, processes and personnel.
HOSTING PCI compliance experts scope the environment that needs to be validated by identifying data required to be protected, as well as keeping the spread of card holder data (CHD) across an organization to a minimum. Our controlled, methodical approach enables organizations to reduce their workload, mitigate their risk, control operating costs – and, of course, meet the necessary compliance standards.
As a testament to our expertise in PCI DSS compliance, HOSTING assisted in the development of a recent version of the PCI DSS, focusing on the virtualization and cloud components. We have been recognized as a Level 1 service provider since 2005 and have provided managed PCI compliance solutions for organizations ranging from Level 1 service providers to Level 4 merchants.
100% Audit Assurance
HOSTING offers a complete range of compliant hosting solutions to satisfy organizations’ HIPAA and PCI obligations. You can rest easy knowing that our PCI compliant cloud hosting solutions are backed by our 100% audit assurance guarantee. This means that if an organization contracts for the HOSTING Assured Tier Compliance Services and any compliance issues are discovered during a HIPAA or PCI audit, HOSTING will provide the additional investments necessary to achieve PCI compliance. Is your hosting provider willing to offer the same?
Features & Benefits:
- Proven, methodical approach based on clearly defined systems and processes for storing, processing and accessing card holder data
- Dynamic, measurable compliance tracking with automated alerts and email notifications. Risks can easily be identified and addressed.
- Consistent monitoring of GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) via the HOSTING PCI Compliance Dashboard
- Monthly, one-on-one consultations with HOSTING information security and compliance experts
- A variety of service levels to meet organizations’ specific compliance needs
- Led by our in-house, dedicated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the PCI HOSTING compliance team helps organizations create and maintain effective PCI compliance programs based on clearly defined systems, processes and personnel.
- The PCI HOSTING compliance team is fluent in addressing the 400+ controls and sub-controls that must be implemented correctly as part of PCI DSS 3.0.
- HOSTING offers 100% audit assurance for our HOSTING Assured Tier Compliance Services.
- Through our partnerships with industry leading security partners, HOSTING provides organizations with complete PCI DSS solutions to meet the most stringent requirements for card holder data (CHD).
- Outlines every regulatory obligation under PCI DSS
- Compliance monitoring and report tools enable organizations to build an “electronic book of evidence” for potential audits
- Services provided by a Level 1 PCI DSS Certified Service Provider
- Backed by HOSTING 100% Audit Assurance
- LHOSTING compliance experts scope the environment that needs to be validated by identifying data required to be protected, as well as keeping the spread of CHD across an organization to a minimum. Our approach enables organizations to reduce their workload, mitigate their risk and control operating costs.
- Organizations benefit from the insight and guidance of HOSTING’s CISO, a recognized thought leader in information security and compliance for PCI DSS and HIPAA.
- Utilizing the HOSTING Compliance Assessment, our compliance team delivers a custom compliance plan that aligns with organizations’ business goals.
- HOSTING monitoring services provide a complete audit trail, enabling organizations to achieve compliance requirements for PCI DSS and HIPAA more cost-effectively.
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
Download the PCI Compliant Hosting Datasheet (PDF).
Get a Quote!