Oracle Database Services
Get a Quote!
Expert Oracle Database Server Architecture and Support
Robust and scalable, Oracle databases can be the ideal platform for public and private cloud deployments. Don’t turn these critical assets over to an inexperienced database administrator (DBA). The Ntirety division of HOSTING can provide you with the highest level of Oracle DBA services for any Oracle solution including:
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Oracle Grid
- Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Oracle Data Guard
Database Specialists, Not Generalists
For more than a decade, the Ntirety division of HOSTING has provided industry-leading database administration services to industry-leading organizations and Fortune 500 companies. Recognizing that a “one size fits all approach” is no way to provide database services, our Oracle-certified professional consultants have an average of 15 years of experience in every aspect of Oracle DBA services.
Our Oracle DBA team collaboratively architects the ideal Oracle database structure based on your organization’s specific needs. We then provide the expertise needed to implement and support the highly available Oracle infrastructure — all without adding extra resources or workload.
Our Oracle Database Services include:
- Database Administration as a Service (DaaS)
- DBA OnDemand
- Remote DBA
- Application and Database Performance as a Service
Database Expertise for Every Stage of Your Business
Many hosting providers simply provide clients with the infrastructure, forcing them to manage the database infrastructure configuration, installation and support. With Ntirety, HOSTING provides end-to-end, proactive Oracle Database Management Services to build and optimize your application environment. Our team’s expertise covers a wide range of data projects, including:
- Performance Tuning
- Database Virtualization
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
- Database Architecture
- High Availability
Features & Benefits:
- The full gamut of Oracle database administration services
- Certified Oracle DBAs with an average of more than 15 years of experience
- All database as a service work is performed to ensure the highest levels of safety and security
- Fully equipped to meet and exceed regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Use of proven assessment methodologies for optimal performance
- Expert staff of Oracle DBAs quick to identify, isolate and resolve any and all Oracle database issues
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
Get a Quote!